This course covers the fundamentals of Test Driven Development (TDD), with an emphasis on hands-on learning. Students will learn the process of TDD and how to fit this process into their current workflow. More importantly, students will learn how to recognize and write testable software, so that even when they aren't actively practicing TDD, they will still be able to write code they could easily test in the future.
Who Should Attend
- Software Developers
- Testers / QA (with some programming experience)
- Technical Managers
- Introducing TDD
- Unit Testing vs. Integration Testing
- State-Based Unit Tests
- Behavior-Based Unit Tests
- Refactoring Fundamentals
- SOLID Principles of Object-Oriented Design
- Helpful Design Patterns
- Paired Programming Techniques
3-5 days depending on number and depth of topics and team experience
Contact us to schedule a private class.