Learn how to use Domain-Driven Design (DDD) to focus on the most important and complex parts of your application, rather than its infrastructure and plumbing. This hands-on class will start from the basics of DDD, including how the team communicates and learns about the problem domain. As the class progresses, students will learn and apply DDD patterns and practices to produce high quality, maintainable software systems that can respond to complex and changing requirements.
Who Should Attend
- Software Developers
- Technical Managers
- Product Owners
- Introducing Domain-Driven Design
- Models and Modeling, Domains and Subdomains
- Bounded Contexts and Context Mapping
- Domain-Centric Application Architecture
- Entities and Value Objects
- Services and Factories
- Aggregates and Repositories
- Domain Events and Anti-Corruption Layers
3-5 days depending on team experience and topic depth
Contact us to schedule a private class.